I want to be different from those people who join an affiliate and then promote the heck out of it, even if they haven’t tried it, just so that they can make a few extra bucks. I definitely wouldn’t promote a product that I didn’t believe in. I specially would not want to promote a product as being a real money spinner if I didn’t find it to be so.
Seeing as how it’s been a month now since my post called How The People Search Craze Could Put Money In Your Pocket, I thought it fitting to do an update on how things are progressing. First things first though, I reckon I should tell people my findings of some of the promises that were made.
- FREE Advertising of Your Search Engine for 24 Hours After You Complete Three Easy Steps
I will take Tissa’s word for this, but what I can say is that 24 hours of advertising netted me one hit, and no sale, which is not surprising as most people would tell you that only a small percentage of people clicking a link actually purchase a product. I wouldn’t join AcmePeopleSearch just because of that promise, there has to be more substance to a program than simple promising 24 hours of free advertising.
- A Guaranteed Bonus of $125.00 AFTER You Earn $75 (Your Incentive to LEARN how to Earn)
That promise is 100% true, as can be seen from the image posted in my Quick Update On People Search Money Opportunity post. You will notice the $125 sitting there waiting for me to earn the other $75 so that I can collect the lot. Nothing wrong with dangling a bit of a carrot as far as I can see.
Also true as I’ve always got quick and helpful replies when posting in the forum, although I haven’t tried contacting Tissa directly.
- Free 30 day when completing step 3!
That one is true too as completing that step simply subscribes via PayPal but doesn’t actually become active until 30 days after joining, thereby ensuring you thirty days of free access. I opted out of the subscription just before it was due as I thought I would wait until the system makes enough money to pay it’s own way. Read the post Quick Update On People Search Money Opportunity to see the benefits of completing step 3.
So, now for the crunch, how much did I make in the first month? Not a bloody dime, but then I didn’t expect it to come rolling in after only a month. I can see it’s going to take some time and so I will continue to explore ways of marketing it. Things like my Squidoo Lens, my Squeeze or Landing page, Traffic Exchanges and any other avenues for promoting it that I come across.
The FlexSqueeze Theme gives my blog that professional look. I loved it so much that I bought the developers license. It's the easiest most customizable theme I've come across. See how easy it is to change your theme's appearance! Compare it to Thesis to see how much better it is! Check out some of the latest Latest Updates
I highly recommend you to get your FlexSqueeze copy today!
- SoreThumb - You Just Can't Ignore It! SoreThumb is a revolutionary new way to help you make DAMN sure that the visitors on your site take notice of your ads, your links, your call-to-actions, your opt-in-boxes, your social icons and like buttons – it’s like your own personal spotlight operato
- Page Expiration Robot PRO Multi-Site [WSO] PER is the ultimate conversion tool. Expire posts or pages on a visitor-by-visitor basis after a specified amount of time with intelligent countdown timers. Then redirect them to any URL.
- WP Dupizer WP Dupizer deletes duplicate content found within your site manually or automatically. Gives all posts and pages a duplicate score.
- Covert Messenger New WordPress Plugin Lets You Easily Create Cool "Intant Messenger" Ads On Your Blogs - These Ads Will Suck Your Visitors In and Literally Force Them To Click On Any Link You Want!
JVZoo Killer WordPress Plugins.
Filed under: Making Money
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!