Once upon a time a there was a man with a dream, and that dream was to bring to life a site that would one day link to all the coolest blogs in the blogosphere. That dream, in part came true on December 12th 2008 when Cool Blog Links came to life. That man just happened to be yours truly and in almost 18 months it’s member base has grown to a whole 19! Yes you have heard right my treasure dream site has 19 members. OK, who the hell is that laughing in that background? Obviously not a member. Could someone please show that person the door, Mitch I reckon you can escort that low life out.
Yes, our member base is low but that doesn’t matter because our members are the best of the best and it’s only a matter of time before we will be beating them back with a stick. :tongue_rolleye_ee:
Seriously folks even with a relatively small member base Cool Blog Links has still obtained a PR3 ranking. As in the past I have decided to reward the top 10 members, that is those members that are currently ranking in the top 10 at the time of writing this post. The first such post was published on March 29th 2009 and the second on November 11th 2009.
As you would expect the top 10 blogs change as time goes by and so without further ado I would like to present the latest top 10 cool blogs.
- Tech18.com: Although a relatively new comer this blog has shot to the top. It’s latest post, HTML5: What? Why? How and When discusses the enhancements to HTML that will may or may not be the bees knees in HTML? See what Sunil Jain has to say about it all.
- So, You Want To Be A Banquet Manager: Was the top dog for quite some time but is now running second. This blog is full of entertaining stories about what being a banquet manager is all about. It’s latest post, Hey Sales Chick – Breakfast is Only For An Hour and a Half! is just a sample of the interesting things that can happen when working in the hospitality industry.
- I’m Just Sharing: Yep, my good mate Mitch has shot to no.3 overtaking his good mate in the process. His blog covers many topics and is always a great read. It seems that one of his latest posts, My Gripe With WordPress.com Blogs outlays some of their short comings.
- Work From Home Business Blog: Peter Lee has been in the top 10 since day one and that’s not at all surprising seeing how he’s always writing great content in his quest to keep his readers up to date such as helping those who Wanna Know What Google Sees In Your Blog’s Home Page?
- The Shadows Of My Mind: If my memory serves me Lindsay is a fellow Aussie blogger and his blog also covers a wide range of topics. His post on Final Fantasy VIII – First Impressions also talks about his first encounter with the latest 3D movies.
- What A Load Of Bullshit: Yep this is one of mine and it does really well in the SERPS.
- Wassup Blog: Yeah, there’s no need to tell you anything about this blog
- Scenic Adelaide: Yep another of my blogs. Imagine that, I have three blogs in the top 10. Not happy with that? The why not join and try to knock me off my perch.?
- Anne On Life: Anne is the one of two women to make it to the top 10. Way to go Anne. Anne can be hormonal at times as she admits in her post Every Child Needs Love, but then what woman isn’t? Only kidding ladies, you know I loves ya all.
- Expressive World: Another lovely female blogger, Ana, owns this site and her blog is all about expression. She loves to post beautiful photos each one accompanied by something meaningful. I particularly like the Your Beauty In This World.
I’ve decided to make this post sticky for awhile so that those listed in this post will get the most benefit from being on the front page of a PR4 blog. Naturally I am hoping that this post will attract more members and there are advantages other than be listed on future Top 10 updates such as being listed on a PR 3 site, not to mention the added traffic that Cool Blog Links will send your way. I’ve just checked my Google Analytic and I was surprised to find that it is the number one source of traffic to this blog, no.2 being Twitter.
Copyright secured by Digiprove © 2010-2017