Cool Blog Links came to life on December 12th 2008. I did a post about it called Cool Blog Links Now Live, and although it hasn’t got a huge membership I’m still quite happy with it knowing that I haven’t really promoted it. This post is partly an update but mainly I want to reward the top ten members of my blog links site.
- Lolly Bolly Holly Feet: Now I knew that there were a lot of people who may have a feet fetish, but not to the degree that it has given this site the No.1 position ever since they joined. As you can guess the site centers on the bare feet of beautiful women, but it’s not the beauty of the woman that’s important as the emphasis is all on the bare feet.
- Brad’s Tiny World: Isn’t all that tiny as it packs quite a punch and is all about Celebrity Rumors and Local News and Newspapers. Those of you interested in American Idol may be interested in the American Idol Results, 10 Go To 9.
- Work From Home Business Blog: This is Peter Lee’s blog and if I’m not mistaken, he’s moved up a few spots in the last couple of days and you can find the explanation for this sudden surge in Latest Case Study On Twitter. Way to go Peter.
- So You Want To Be A Banquet Manager: This is a very interesting blog and not that long ago was fighting Brad’s Tiny World for second spot. His post about his newest waiter just goes to show how sometimes the cuteness factor is all you need to help you keep a job that little bit longer.
- What A Load Of Bullshit: This is one of mine and it’s doing consider it’s Google Slap. Just goes to show that PR isn’t everything. Speacking of Google and PR, have a gander at the 10 Reasons Why Google Took My PR!
- I’m Just Sharing: My mate Mitch owns this blog, and just like our chess games we are in a constant battle to keep in the lead. Mitch, you may be in front of Wassup now, but you know it ain’t going to last! His posts are usually a lot longer than mine, Product Vs Advertising Ads being no exception, and have a lot of information, but they lack the Aussie flavor and that ain’t his fault at all, being a Yank and all.
- WassupBlog: Yep, that one is mine, and as you can see I’m just behind Mitch, but not for long.
- Scenic Adelaide: Wow, what do you know, another of my blogs. Hey, what do you expect. after all I do run Cool Blog Links, and I will have you know that my blogs make it to the top ten on their own merits. This is one of my Photo Blogs, and the photos, just like this one of the Adelaide Convention Center, are all about Adelaide and the surrounding districts.
- The Prompt Writer: This blog is run by Christine Senter, a cool blogging mate, who is very talented and has just made it In The Top 100 non design blogs. Other bloggers listed include Mashable, Copyblogger, and Matt Cutts. She’s so modest she hasn’t even told me about it yet. You just wait until I see you babe. :nono_tb:
- 21st Century Affiliate Marketing: The tenth spot goes to John Dillbeck’s blog which is all about ‘News and views about affiliate marketing in the 21st century’. I reckon that John must be one of the most verbose bloggers I know but only because his posts, just like Are Traffic Exchanges Worth Your Time?, are chocker block full of information.
Well, it just goes to show that being a member of Cool Blog Links can get you some unexpected, highly prized one way links to your blog, as I will be doing another update post at a later date to see whos in the top 10; It could be you. Membership is free, all you have to do is implement a small code on your blog which allows the site to keep track of visits and such, giving you another way of seeing how your blog stacks up against other members.
Filed under: General
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!