Thursday, April 2nd, 2009 at
- Adsense: $41.24
- Voxsant: $0.33
- Kontera: $0.06
- Project Wonderful: $0.39
- Clix Galore: $0.31
- Chitika: $1.88
- Freebies4Webmaster : 10 GBP
- Infolinks: $0.47
- Advertisers: $9
- E-Junkie: $117
- Paid Posts $68
It’s absolutely amazing how quickly March went by. I feel like I’d only just posted February’s stats and now I have to work out the stats for March.
The first thing that stands out is my Adsense earnings which have absolutely gone through the roof, an increase of just over 150% on February’s results. The only thing I can attribute this to is my theme change. I’m not sure yet how it’s related but I find it strange that the earnings jump at the same time that I change to the FlexSqueeze Theme. Actually that is not entirely true as I’m pretty sure that it has to do with the Adsense portion of the theme, that allows me to display the ads in more prominent positions. I’m going to see if I can set up channels so that I can actually track which ones are working the best.
The other main difference is the addition of E-Junkie which is the site that I use to promote the FlexSqueeze Theme. So far I’ve had 3 people that have purchased the multi use version. I’m sure that they are pleased with it, and I hope I am not imposing on them to provide some feedback on how they find the theme.
Chitika is down, but that is probably because I’m not displaying as many ads due to the them change.
All in all I am pretty wrapped with last months results and I can only hope that it is surpassed by this months.
Monday, March 30th, 2009 at
I’m a member of quite a few affiliates and what really pisses me off is those emails that state that one affiliate or another that I have been advertising has terminated their account and could I please remove their ad and replace it with another. The problem is, unless I have it on the home page or something, I don’t remember where the hell I’ve put the damn thing, and I’m not going to waste a day just looking for it.
That got the old brain a whirring as I just had to work out a way of being able to display ads but not having to worry about them folding on me. Then I remembered a feature of ClixGalore, one that until just before this post I was not making use of. The feature that I am talking about isn’t unique to them as there are a lot of other sites that utilize it, it’s just that I wasn’t taking advantage of it. I am talking about rotating ads. This is where you select those affiliates that you are interested in, you then enter the code into your blog with the knowledge that a new ad is shown every time the page is refreshed. Example below.
I’ve moved Amazon over to the right sidebar so that I can now display ClixGalore
in a more prominent position. I’ve also chosen a variety of sizes, from skyscraper ads to the 125×125 ads to mix things up a bit. I like the fact that they have a selection of PPC ads available so that I know I will at least make something when someone clicks on an them. The best hing about it is that if an advertiser decides to pull out I needn’t worry anymore about those annoying emails as they are automatically removed from the rotation.
I’ve even decided to start up a comment profile so I can occasionally put one in a comment. When I get time I will set up different profiles so I can have one to promote different products for different occasions such as Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, Christmas and even Thanksgiving for my mates in the States.
Sunday, March 29th, 2009 at
Cool Blog Links came to life on December 12th 2008. I did a post about it called Cool Blog Links Now Live, and although it hasn’t got a huge membership I’m still quite happy with it knowing that I haven’t really promoted it. This post is partly an update but mainly I want to reward the top ten members of my blog links site.
- Lolly Bolly Holly Feet: Now I knew that there were a lot of people who may have a feet fetish, but not to the degree that it has given this site the No.1 position ever since they joined. As you can guess the site centers on the bare feet of beautiful women, but it’s not the beauty of the woman that’s important as the emphasis is all on the bare feet.
- Brad’s Tiny World: Isn’t all that tiny as it packs quite a punch and is all about Celebrity Rumors and Local News and Newspapers. Those of you interested in American Idol may be interested in the American Idol Results, 10 Go To 9.
- Work From Home Business Blog: This is Peter Lee’s blog and if I’m not mistaken, he’s moved up a few spots in the last couple of days and you can find the explanation for this sudden surge in Latest Case Study On Twitter. Way to go Peter.
- So You Want To Be A Banquet Manager: This is a very interesting blog and not that long ago was fighting Brad’s Tiny World for second spot. His post about his newest waiter just goes to show how sometimes the cuteness factor is all you need to help you keep a job that little bit longer.
- What A Load Of Bullshit: This is one of mine and it’s doing consider it’s Google Slap. Just goes to show that PR isn’t everything. Speacking of Google and PR, have a gander at the 10 Reasons Why Google Took My PR!
- I’m Just Sharing: My mate Mitch owns this blog, and just like our chess games we are in a constant battle to keep in the lead. Mitch, you may be in front of Wassup now, but you know it ain’t going to last! His posts are usually a lot longer than mine, Product Vs Advertising Ads being no exception, and have a lot of information, but they lack the Aussie flavor and that ain’t his fault at all, being a Yank and all.
- WassupBlog: Yep, that one is mine, and as you can see I’m just behind Mitch, but not for long.
- Scenic Adelaide: Wow, what do you know, another of my blogs. Hey, what do you expect. after all I do run Cool Blog Links, and I will have you know that my blogs make it to the top ten on their own merits. This is one of my Photo Blogs, and the photos, just like this one of the Adelaide Convention Center, are all about Adelaide and the surrounding districts.
- The Prompt Writer: This blog is run by Christine Senter, a cool blogging mate, who is very talented and has just made it In The Top 100 non design blogs. Other bloggers listed include Mashable, Copyblogger, and Matt Cutts. She’s so modest she hasn’t even told me about it yet. You just wait until I see you babe. :nono_tb:
- 21st Century Affiliate Marketing: The tenth spot goes to John Dillbeck’s blog which is all about ‘News and views about affiliate marketing in the 21st century’. I reckon that John must be one of the most verbose bloggers I know but only because his posts, just like Are Traffic Exchanges Worth Your Time?, are chocker block full of information.
Well, it just goes to show that being a member of Cool Blog Links can get you some unexpected, highly prized one way links to your blog, as I will be doing another update post at a later date to see whos in the top 10; It could be you. Membership is free, all you have to do is implement a small code on your blog which allows the site to keep track of visits and such, giving you another way of seeing how your blog stacks up against other members.
Cool Blog Links is hosted on Web Hosting Pad and once I get time I will be adding another site there to keep it company, as at the moment it’s all on its own.
Copyright secured by Digiprove © 2013
WOW Host Unlimited
| ||Host Unlimited domains|
with 1000 GB of Storage, 10,000 GB of bandwidth for ONLY $4.95/mo
Click here for more info