Valentines day isn’t all that far away and while there are a few of us who think it’s the biggest Load of BS out, there are a hell of a lot, usually the women, who look on it with expectation and perhaps even a few with trepidation. If you’re one of the lucky few who have a Valentines day product to sell you are more than likely rubbing your hands with glee. Personally I don’t see what all the fuss is about, it’s just another day unless you’re a bloke who has a partner and then it can be a virtual pain in the ass as well as the wallet. Not to worry fellas, I’ve come across a great video that will help you to score with the ladies on Valentines Day.
How To Score On Valentines Day
So remember guys, chocolates are in, as are a bouquet of flowers over a cheesy arrangement. Getting a Fresh Eco-Elegant Valentines Day Flowers from $29.95 at OrganicBouquet.com is probably a good idea, especially if she’s into saving the environment. Now for the women. I’m probably not the best bloke to tell women how to feel sexy on Valentine’s Day so I’ve found a video just for them.
How To Have A Sexy Valentine’s Day
You will notice that a lot more items are needed in the second video than were needed in the first. I wonder if that’s because marketers assume that women are more likely to spend their money on this sort of stuff than men? Let’s have a look at that list of requirements for having a sexy Valentine’s Day.
- Beauty Treatments: I can understand this, I mean you would want to look great for that lucky guy now don’t you?
- Massage Oils: Oh yeah, now that’s what I’m talking about.
- Candles: Nothing better than setting the mood with romantic scented candles and where better to get them from than at Candle Bay! Also dim lighting helps to hide any imperfections
- Food: Is this because women think the way to a man’s heart is through is stomach?
- Champagne: I can see two reasons for this; either she wants to get him drunk so he doesn’t know what he’s getting into or she needs it to get in the mood.
- A CD of Sexy Songs: Perhaps something along the lines of Erotica, Vol. 1 – Zen & Tantra Café – Hot and Sexy lounge music [Explicit] Yeah, that should get the party going.
Then the video mentions a couple of optional requirements like Erotic Movies and Role Playing costumes. You have got to be kidding! Optional, there is no way these should be optional at all. Heck Erotic Movies and Sexy Costumes, which you can get at CostumeKingdom.comare absolutely essential! Now what were those erotic movies she suggested? Oh that’s right; Swept Away (Digitally Remastered Edition), Body Heat [Blu-ray] and Last Tango in Paris? You call that erotic? Whatever happened to real erotic movies like The Girl Next Door (Unrated Edition) [Blu-ray], you know, the one starring Jenna Jameson, now that’s what I call erotic.
Isn’t it amazing how the women spend so much more time than a bloke as far as preparations go. It doesn’t matter if they’re getting ready to go out or preparing for something special it’s a major event. In regards to Valentines while we would apreciate a Brazilian it’s not like it’s really necessary. All we really want is the companionship of a good woman, and if we’re really lucky we wouldn’t mind doing the wild thing.
So, seeing there’s only a few days left before Valentine’s Day what have you planned to make it something real special?
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!