If you’re thinking of starting a blog but have no idea how to go about it you have definitely come to the right place. There are many reasons why you should hire me but the main one is I will do it for free as long as you fulfil the following conditions.
1. You purchase your hosting package from LunarPages
There are many good reasons for you to use BlueHost, here are just a few.
- I would only recommend a host that I have personally used and trust.
- I’ve found LunarPages to be very reliable.
- Not only do they have reasonable prices they also offer a free domain for life. That alone will save you a lot of money. You can join BlueHost HERE!
- If you want a VPS host then I recommend the one this blog is hosted with, InMotion Hosting.
2. You Purchase The FlexSqueeze Theme
Again, there are many reasons why I recommend this theme, and yes, I am going to list a few.
- It is so easy to use and so flexible it allows you to change almost every facet with a click of a mouse. This post gives a sample of its capabilities.
- It’s the best ever theme for affiliate marketers as it gives you the capability of designing professional looking squeeze or sales pages.
- A one-off purchase allows you to use it for as many blogs as you want and if you join as an affiliate it will more than pay itself back.
And Yes There Is More!
If you hire me, at no cost to you other than purchasing the host and theme, which you need to do anyway, I will also install the following plugins.
- The ReplyMe plugin that encourages people to return when someone replies to their comment.
- The Firewall plugin to secure your blog against hackers
- The Quick Cache plugin to increase the speed of your blog.
- The Platinum Seo plugin to improve your new blog’s SEO
- The GASP plugin to protect your blog against robot spam
- GTranslate so that visitors can translate your content into their language of choice
- Social Media Counters so they can share your great content with their friends
That’s it, so all you have to do to take me up on the offer is to purchase your hosting package from Bluehost and purchase the FlexSqueeze theme. Once you’ve made your purchase you will need to do the following……
- Forward me the emails you received from BlueHost and FlexSqeeze as these contain information that I will need to set your blog up.
- In that email, you will need to tell me what your domain name will be. You can check to see if it is available via this link.
- Your login name for your blog. The default is admin but I urge you not to use this for security reasons.
[highlight]Note, this offer only stands if you join using the links on this page as I will accept the commission fees form those affiliate links as payment.
Blogs That I Have Set Up Or Designed
- Madonna Di Montevergine: Not only did I set this blog up for them I actually designed it from start to finish. It’s because they were so happy with my service that I decided to make myself available to others.
- The Gifts Guru: One of my own sites which were designed from scratch.
- Buy Online Lotto Tickets: Another of my sites.
- Get Online Lottery: Another of my sites. Man I love FlexSqueeze
- Ez eSports Betting: My latest site