Happy New Year to everyone, may the new year be full of pleasant surprises, may it be joyous and may all your problems be small ones that can be easily overcome.
I thought that for my first post of the year I would like to share a bit of link love and the first one to get some is the first commentator of the year
- Tom of The Home Business Archive. I especially liked his post on How To Dominate At Social Networking, and I’m hoping that his post has provided me the key to open the door to my social networking skills.
- Blogging Tips is next on the link love list and this blog is all about taking your blog to the next level. This blog seems to have several authors and the one that caught my eye was Yawanda Black’s Blogging Jobs: 3 Ways to Land More Blogging Gigs in 2009 which may well prove to be a boon for those wanting to make a bit of extra blogging cash this year.
- I must not forget to mention a fellow Aussie’s blog, Lifehacker who has a sleuth of techie tips, but the post that I stumbled on was How To De-Kernelise Microwave Popcorn. But make sure you don’t leave before checking out some of his real ‘techie’ stuff.
- For the motorist enthusiasts, you should seriously consider checking out Car Advice.com.au, yeah, I know, another Aussie, but can I help it if we produce great bloggers? Seeing as how we are in the holiday season and how many people may be considering a driving holiday I thought his post on Safe Overtaking would be very apt for the occasion.
- Last, but by no means least, I can’t finish this post without linking to the Top Finance Blog which is run by my mate Mitch who also has several other prominent blogs. Mitch has just recently acquired this blog and I can see it becoming quite popular once word gets out. The post I found particularly interesting is Governor Patterson’s Budget Crisis. Considering the latest economic crisis I’ve found it interesting, being an Aussie, to see the viewpoint from an American rather than it being rehashed by one of our journalists.
Well that is it for the first of many Link Love Posts. I’ve decided to make it a regular so that I can share with my readers those blogs that I find interesting on my journey through the Blogosphere.
Don’t forget to join Cool Blog Links, still no.1 on Google, and increase your Blog’s exposure.
Filed under: Link Love
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!